IV Treatment for Hangover
Hangover are unpleasant symptoms that a person has after drinking too much alcohol. These can include headache and dizziness, nausea, fatigue, sensitivity to light and sound, increased heart rate, depression, anxiety and irritability.
The only way to avoid headaches and morning sickness is to drink in moderation, and stay away from alcohol completely. But it is often easy to overdo.
Alternating drinks with water or other non alcoholic drinks can help reduce hangover symptoms and keep you hydrated. However, it is common to experience a hangover and many people tried using supposedly tested and true remedies.
Although, traditional hangover remedies are often ineffective, and some of them can actually make you feel worse. That's why the IV Treatment for Hangover has a very important role in achieving health and wellness.
What is the IV Treatment for Hangover ?IV Treatment for Hangover is the infusion of a concentrate with essential elements to give an immediate boost and make you feel good again. This mixture will put you back on track if you feel neglected in the daily routine, or just feel the consequences of a long night. IV Treatment for Hangover is ideal for catalyzed hydration, reducing nausea and inflammation and providing quick relief. The increased levels of essential vitamins and minerals can provide immediate therapeutic response by correcting deficiencies arising from a stressed and toxic state. Alcohol consumption causes the body to lose water and vital electrolytes such as sodium, potassium and magnesium . These losses can lead to headaches, fatigue, nausea and dehydration. Therefore, hangover is caused by the combination of alcohol metabolism, dehydration, and loss of electrolytes and vitamins A, B, and C. This infusion fill you with essential amino acids, essential minerals like magnesium, potassium, sodium , among others, and vitamins to help you stay well faster.
What are the benefits of IV Treatment for Hangover?Intravenous administration of nutrients can achieve serum concentrations that are not obtainable via oral, or intramuscular (IM) route. IV Treatment for Hangover helps eliminate toxins from the body in less time and reconstitutes hydration and health.
- Glutathione acts as a powerful antioxidant and detoxifying that protects cells from free radicals and oxidative stress and stimulates the immune system. Glutathione levels in human cells begin to decline after the age of twenty. Glutathione is the only intracellular antioxidant found, meaning that acts within the cells. As such, it is able to maintain the health and performance and resist disease caused by free radicals, neutralizing and maintaining other antioxidants, including vitamin C and E, to its active form. It also helps the liver process toxins, helps with DNA and protein synthesis and regulates both the cycle of nitric oxide and iron metabolism.
- Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a fatty acid that occurs naturally inside every cell in the body. You need to produce energy for the daily functions of the body as it converts glucose into energy. ALA is also an antioxidant that functions in both water and fat, unlike other antioxidants. You can also recycle antioxidants such as vitamin C and glutathione, even after metabolism. Glutathione is an important antioxidant and ALA enhances the formation of glutathione. It also improves the antioxidant functions of vitamins C and E, and directly supports detoxification in the liver. ALA may prevent cell damage, regulate sugar levels in the blood, chelate toxic metals from the blood, and improve mental function and muscle energy production.
- Most people in the world today are deficient in most vitamins B. While vitamin B12 is important, there are other B vitamins that are even more important when you drink alcohol. The B vitamins are like "wizards" that help the body get rid of the degradation products of alcohol. These degradation products are what make you feel bad the next morning, so you need to keep a good supply of these vitamins. When these vitamins are combined, their antioxidant effect is higher and faster, so the hangover tends to disappear soon.
- Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and is essential for good health. Approximately 50% of total body magnesium is found in bones. The other half is found predominantly in the inside of cells from tissues and organs. Only 1% of magnesium is found in blood, but the body works very hard to keep blood levels of magnesium constant. Magnesium is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong. Magnesium also helps regulate sugar levels in the blood, promotes normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis. The dietary magnesium is absorbed in the small intestine and excreted through the kidneys.
- S-adenosylmethionine (SAM-e) is formed from the amino acid methionine and ATP. SAM is a methyl donor involved in carrying out dozens of major compounds in the body. For this reason, it is a potent liver regenerating. As a primary organ liver in detoxification during the surf, it is essential that this compound be present for maximum effect.
For whom IV Treatment for Hangover is recommended?It is recommended for all people with varying degrees of disorders associated with excessive consumption of alcohol (dehydration, nausea, headaches, etc.).
How IV Treatment for Hangover is administered?IV Treatment for Hangover is administered intravenously, that is, these nutrients are dumped directly into the bloodstream in order to exert its action almost immediately.Before this administration you should make a proper checkup with the doctor who must verify the state of dehydration and lack of nutrients characteristic of the state of hangover.Administration of these compounds is performed in a completely ambulatory clinic. In our clinic we use only the most advanced therapies. Our wide selection of nutritional intravenous therapy - vitamins, minerals and amino acids - can be tailored to your individual needs.
What are the risks of IV Treatment for Hangover ?The risk of bruising is very limited. However, the application of this therapy is performed by trained personnel.
To get started with your treatment, just call Dr. Jean Garant on
+34 952 770 714, or Email him today to book your consultation.