Intravenous Detox Therapy
Intravenous Detox Therapy is the process of neutralizing and eliminating toxins from the body. Detoxification works and develops at the cellular level and stimulates the body using its own natural healing system in the fight against the disease. Pound body detoxification of hazardous substances, restores vitality and improves overall health.
Your body may be burdened by high levels of dangerous toxins that interfere with the proper functioning of the different systems. Toxic damages DNA and other cellular components at the molecular level. Toxins prevent vital nutrients be adequately absorbed by the body. This leads to a serious chemical imbalance in the body's systems and may cause damage to tissues and organs.
High levels of toxins in your body can lead to:
- Mood disorders
- Sexual disorders
- Skin Problems
- Digestive disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Pain and ailments
Our body naturally eliminates many toxins alone, but today we are surrounded by such huge amounts of environmental toxins, that our body can be overwhelmed in their own ability to be cleaned.
What is Intravenous Detox Therapy ?
Through intravenous administration, different micronutrients and compounds are injected into the bloodstream enhancing cell regeneration and detoxification. This infusion uses the combination of nutrients in high doses including glutathione (potent detox compound and a great cell antioxidant), alpha lipoic acid (liver regenerator), magnesium chloride, procaine (cell membranes stabilizator) and vitamin B12 (neuronal regenerator).
What are the of benefits?
- Vitamin B12 also called cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for blood formation. It is one of the eight B vitamins usually involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially in the regulation of DNA synthesis, and also in the synthesis and production of energy from fatty acids. Nor fungi, plants or animals are able to produce vitamin B12. Only bacteria have the enzymes required for synthesis, although many foods are a natural source of B12 due to bacterial symbiosis. Our unique Intravenous Detox Therapy contains vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, the only form able to enter the brain.
- Procaine is an anesthetic that is metabolized very quickly in the body. It is obtained from PABA and diethylaminoethanol. When injected, procaine provides various effects to the organism, including, stabilization of cell membranes, balancing of the autonomic system, antiarrhythmic, muscle relaxant, promotion of vasodilation, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-histamine. For all this, it has a strong rejuvenating and detoxifying effect.
- Alpha lipoic acid is a fatty acid found naturally inside every cell in the body. It is needed by the body for normal functions. Alpha lipoic acid converts glucose (blood sugar) into energy. Alpha lipoic acid is also an antioxidant, a substance that neutralizes potentially harmful chemicals called free radicals. What makes alpha lipoic acid unique is that it exerts its effects in both water and fat, unlike the more common antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E, and appears to be able to recycle antioxidants such as vitamin C and glutathione after they have been used. Glutathione is an important antioxidant that helps the body eliminate potentially harmful substances. Alpha lipoic acid increases the formation of glutathione.
- Glutathione is known often as the major antioxidant in the body. It can be found in virtually every cell of the human body. The largest concentration of glutathione is in the liver, so it is critical in the process of the body detoxification. Glutathione is also an essential component of the natural defense system of the body. Viruses, bacteria, heavy metal toxicity, radiation, certain medications, and even normal aging process can cause damage healthy cells by the generation of free radicals and deplete glutathione. Glutathione depletion has been correlated with reduced immune function and increased susceptibility to infection due to the reduced capacity of the liver to detoxify. As the generation of free radicals exceeds the body's ability to neutralize and eliminate them, stress occurs. One of the primary functions of glutathione is to alleviate this oxidative stress.
- For purposes of cellular detoxification and purification of tissues, the most effective form of magnesium is magnesium chloride, which has a strong excretory effect of toxins. Magnesium chloride is capable of enhancing the antioxidant effect of glutathione and increases the concentration of this cell antioxidant.
Who Find Useful Intravenous Detox Therapy?
Thanks to the effects of its components, Intravenous Detox Therapy is particularly useful for those patients who recover from drug abuse, medication or excessive alcohol use. The use of alcohol or drugs can deplete the body of vital nutrients and amino acids, leading to serious side effects and different symptoms.
How is administered?
As the name implies, it is administered intravenously, that is, these nutrients are directly given into the bloodstream in order to exert its action almost immediately. Before this administration , you should make a proper checkup with your doctor in which he must find the reduction of these compounds in the body, so that this therapy can exert its benefits. Administration of these compounds is performed in a completely ambulatory clinic.
What are the risks ?
The risk of bruising is very limited. However, the application of this therapy is performed by trained personnel.
To get started with your treatment, just call Dr. Jean Garant on
+34 952 770 714, or Email him today to book your consultation.