Intravenous Treatment with Vitamins and Minerals
Over time, poor nutrition and chronic stress experienced by the majority of people, lead to reduced vitality and signs and symptoms of specific nutrient deficits.
Most people, however, do not treat these symptoms and believe that the lack of energy is natural due to a busy lifestyle.
There is a way to regenerate cells and restore the state of vitality of the body.
Intravenous treatment with vitamins and minerals is ideal for those who want to feel young again.
What is Intravenous treatment with vitamins and minerals?
Intravenous treatment with vitamins and minerals is the administration of nutrients in high concentrations to rapidly improve cell function. Normally, cells in the digestive tract facilitate nutrient absorption. However, in the Intravenous Treatment with Vitamins and Minerals the digestive tract is bypassed by direct infusion into the bloodstream. This allows cells to quickly get the nutrients needed to be repaired, regenerated and functioning at a full potential. Intravenous Treatment with Vitamins and Minerals also allows using a much higher nutrient concentration than would be possible only through the digestive system or oral dose.[/atab]
What nutrients are contributed by Intravenous treatment with vitamins and minerals?
Intravenous Treatment with Vitamins and Minerals provides essential nutrients for cell functioning and repairing:
- Vitamin C: Is required for growth and tissue repair. It is involved in health of skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels; it helps in wound healing and is involved in the maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth. Vitamin C is one of the major body hydrosoluble antioxidant. Its action is to block the action of free radicals. These molecules are generated from stress, food digestion, the body's exposure to environmental pollution, etc. They have the ability to damage cells and accelerate the process of cellular aging. In addition, free radicals are involved in the development of degenerative diseases. Our body can not synthesize vitamin C and it should be taken with the diet.
- Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine: Like the other B vitamins, it is involved in the processes of of nutrients and energy metabolism . For this reason, it is vital to maintain adequate levels of available energy. Also, this vitamin provided by Intravenous Treatment with Vitamins and Minerals, is involved in the formation of neurotransmitters, chemicals that carry signals from one nerve cell to another. It is essential for the development and function of the nervous system. It also helps balancing the body concentration of neurotransmitters like serotonin and norepinephrine, which have direct influence on the mood; and melatonin, which regulates circadian cycles. Along with vitamin B12 and folic acid ,it helps maintaining optimal levels of homocysteine concentrations. Vitamin B6 is essential for vitamin B12 absorption and the formation of immune cells and red blood cells.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): Pantothenic acid is an essential component of coenzyme A and acyl carrier protein. Coenzyme A is essential in energy metabolism and in the formation of essential fats, cholesterol, certain hormones and acetylcholine neurotransmitter.
- Complex B: It is a combination of B vitamins (niacin, thiamin, riboflavin and pyridoxine).
- Magnesium : It is one of the most abundant mineral in our body. 50% of the reserves of this mineral is found in the bones, other tissues and organs, and only 1% is in the blood. It is involved in over 300 biological functions. It is essential for the functioning of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, it helps maintaining a stable heart rate, supports the immune system and maintains healthy bones. It also regulates blood glucose levels and blood pressure; and is essential for energy metabolism.
- Zinc: It is essential in many biological reactions. It is involved in protein formation and cell division. It is part of the hormone insulin, which is related to the sense of smell.
- Selenium: It is essential for the synthesis of certain proteins, called antioxidant enzymes, involved in the prevention of cell aging. Selenium has been linked to the prevention of certain cancers, cardiovascular disease and protection from damage caused by heavy metals.
- L-carnitine: It is an amino acid that plays an important role in energy production and is found naturally in the human body. This amino acid helps maintaining a healthy heart and brain function, to treat kidney disease, and in the treatment of male infertility, acts as an antioxidant and can be used as a weight loss supplement. Good food sources include red meat, dairy products, nuts, seeds, legumes, fruits and vegetables.
For whom is Intravenous Treatment with Vitamins and Minerals recommended?
This treatment is ideal for those suffering o tiredness, chronic fatigue, lack of energy, and for all those who wish to regain strength and increase their vitality.
How is Intravenous Treatment with Vitamins and Minerals applied?
It is applied in the clinic under medical supervision. In addition, the corresponding clinical check is performed previously. Thus, the maximum security measures are ensured.Through the intravenous route, the nutrients pass directly into the bloodstream and the effect of this treatment is practically instantaneous.The application is simple and with very low risk.
To get started with your treatment, just call Dr. Jean Garant on
+34 952 770 714, or Email him today to book your consultation.