Powerful natural antioxidant that contains high levels of vitamin C. It will help you prevent various ailments as allergies, asthma, cancer, stress , among other conditions associated with metabolic stress. It is also a non-acid formulation and prevent stomach irritation.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) has numerous biological functions. It is essential for collagen and glycosaminoglycans synthesis, which are building materials for all connective tissues such as skin, blood vessels, tendons, cartilage, joint and bone.
- Vitamin C is the coenzyme necessary for the two groups of enzymes that catalyze the crosslinking of collagen fibers - lysyl hydroxylase and prolyl hydroxylase. As such, Vitamin C is essential for wound healing and hair health. Vitamin C is involved in the biosynthesis of carnitine, serotonin, and certain neurotransmitters, including norepinephrine.
- Vitamin C is one of the most powerful antioxidant in humans and animals. It is an antioxidant that breaks water soluble chains and reacts directly with superoxide hydroxyl radicals and singlet oxygen. Some laboratory studies showed that vitamin C completely protects lipids in plasma and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) against atherogenic peroxidative damage. In addition, vitamin C interacts with glutathione and alpha-lipoic acid, and regenerates vitamin E.
- Bioflavonoids (also called flavonoids) are a class of phytochemicals that act as potent antioxidants, cleaning many potentially harmful free radicals. Another aspect of the antioxidant properties of bioflavonoids is its synergy with vitamin C.
- Bioflavonoids are also able to bind metal ions, which prevents these metals act as catalysts in the body to enhance the production of free radicals.
Ester-C ® Plus may be a useful supplement for those who wish to add vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids to their diet. Ideal for preventing infections, enhance skin health and prevent aging.
Content per capsule
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Vitamina C (Ester C￼ ￼ ￼ [calcium ascorbate]) .......... 533 mg
Pycnogenol (maritime pine extract, bark) (Pinus pinaster) .......... 3 mg
Routine ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼ .......... 50 mg
Citrus bioflavonoids complex .......... 50 mg
Quercetin.......... 1.8 mg
Echinacea (root) (Echinacea purpurea) .......... 2 mg
Beta-carotene ..........0.4 mg
Ingredients: vitamins, gelatin (capsule), Bulking (microcrystalline cellulose), rutin, citrus bioflavonoids complex, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), pine extract, quercetin dihydrate, equivalent panacea.
Ester-C and Ester C ￼ ￼are trademarks of Nu traceuticals Zila, Inc.
Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag brand Re- search Ltd. Use of this product is protected by one or more US patents and other international patents.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein, milk or milk products, sodium or dyes, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily.
Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
No adverse effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of the reach of children.