Healthy hair and skin
Pantothenic acid by Douglas Laboratories is a dietary supplement formulated with Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid, which is water-soluble nutrient essential for the human body and . This means that it is important to ingest with diet because our body eliminates daily.
- It works positively to maintain healthy hair.
- It is appropriate to treat acne problems and other skin conditions.
- It is important to have strong and healthy nails.
- It significantly improves athletic performance, increasing endurance and muscle strength.
- It is effective in some treatments for diabetes.
- It enhances the immune system.
- It provides resistance to stress.
- Pantothenic acid is essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Much of the food we eat every day have small amounts of this essential nutrient, but the are larger amounts found in most cereals, legumes, eggs, meat and especially in yeast.
- This nutritional supplement is perfect to bring health to the hair and skin. Many topical hair products include this nutrient in their formulation, but after several studies concluded that no benefit pantothenic acid used in this way. To avoid a lack of this nutrient, it is important to ingest it daily. We must attack the problem from within.
- A deficiency of pantothenic acid can cause irritation of body skin and scalp also generate loss of hair color. Therefore, it is essential to include large amounts of vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid in the diet.
- Furthermore, several studies have concluded that diets including higher doses of this nutrient have a positive response to skin problems like acne..
- Pantothenic acid works as a stimulant for the adrenal hormones. Therefore, it plays a very important role to avoid stress.
Pantothenic acid is indicated for those with dry or brittle hair or skin. It is also suitable for people with adrenal problems, stress or fatigue.
Each capsule contains:
Pantothenic Acid 500 ----------- mg (in the form of calcium d-pantothenate)
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with meals. Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
No adverse side effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of the reach of children.