Quell Fish Oil is a supercritical CO2 extracted in triglyceride form, manufactured in Germany exclusively for Douglas Laboratories. Quell fish oil is unique among other fish oils for its critical extraction, purity, bioavailability and concentration.
- CO2 is an advanced technology for protection against oxidation. It is a method of extracting fish oil using less heat and chemical solvents compared to molecular distillation. With that fewer formations unwanted isomers is achieved and a "cleaner" oil.
- The fluid extraction using CO2 (carbon dioxide) in place of oxygen to gently remove the fatty acids and they are also protected from microorganisms that can not survive without oxygen. Non preservatives or undesirable solvents or chemicals were found in fish oil quell. Heavy metals and contaminant are at significantly lower levels than the standard.
- There is recent evidence showing that the triglyceride form of fish oil is better absorbed when compared to the ethyl esters. Recent data have shown that omega-3 fatty acids supplied as triglycerides may result in higher plasma levels and higher rate of omega-3, compared to omega-3 fatty acids supplied as esters.
- Many fish oils contains only 30% omega-3; which 18% are EPA and 12% DHA approximately . Remaining 70% is a variable mixture of other components. In other words, the regular fish oil contains less than a third part of the desired active ingredients and more than two-thirds of "other" components. These other components may include cholesterol, omega-6 fatty acids, saturated fatty acids, oxidation products and contaminants. Fish Oil as Quell provides high concentration (at least 75%) of active ingredients, leaving less room for compounds which are not essential.
- Quell fish oil is formulated as an Omega 3 fatty acid with high amounts of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid). They have several beneficial properties for the body and overall health. Between them:
- Significantly lowers blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
- It is beneficial against cardiac disorders
- Warns of possible heart disease and stroke
- Called "brain food" because they provide great benefits for mental health
- The benefits of omega-3 fatty acids continue to emerge. Numerous health organizations worldwide recommend appropriate daily intake of EPA and DHA. Accumulating evidence suggests EPA and DHA for cardiovascular health, as well as in many other areas such as neurological health, vision health, and joint health. The omega-3 fatty acid EPA is the direct precursor of prostaglandins, which are involved in helping maintain the body's at normal inflammatory processes.
- Vitamin D, also known as the "sunshine vitamin" is an essential vitamin that plays many important roles in the proper functioning of the body. Vitamin D is fat soluble, which means that a source of fat is needed to be absorbed properly . Therefore, the combination of Vitamin D with omega-3 fatty acids may help facilitate adequate absorption of vitamin D3 in the body. Vitamin D is essential for the proper absorption of calcium and keeping healthy bones.
Quell Fish Oil EPA is indicated for those people who want the additional benefits of vitamin D3 with EPA in pure and powerful capsules.
Who can use this product?
Quell Fish Oil EPA / DHA + Vitamin D, can be consumed by young and
grown ups; always looking to improve the functions of your body.
What features and details have?
The beads fish oil + vitamin D, are of high purity; and help to improve not
only the condition of the tissues and joints in the body, but also increase
the absorption of calcium and other minerals.
How you can use this product?
Fish Oil + Vitamin D, has been designed to be consumed orally thanks
presentation in small beads.
When do I use this product?
Quell Fish Oil EPA / DHA + Vitamin D is ideal for consumption on stage
pregnancy as it will facilitate the process of formation of the fetus. Also, you can take
whenever you want to stabilize the values in the body and improve the condition of your
Why our Quell Fish Oil is better than the competition?
These beads fish oil + vitamin D, are of excellent quality due to its
maximum and pure extraction; apart from having been handled based on all the rules
How Fish Oil Quell used?
It is recommended to eat a pearl Quell Fish Oil EPA / DHA + Vitamin D,
daily to achieve great results.
Content per bead
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Concentrate with Omega-3 triglycerides supercritical CO2 .................... 625 mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) ................... 400 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) ................... ￼75 mg
Ingredients: fish oil concentrate (anchovy, sardine, mackerel), fish gelatin (capsule), glycerin, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein, milk or milk products, corn, sodium, sugar, starch or artificial colors, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Adults: Take 2 pearls a day. Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
No adverse side effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of the reach of children.