Rich in DHA
Concentrated fish oil high in DHA is critical to overall health. It is of great support for heart and brain diseases.
- CO2 is an advanced technology for protection against oxidation. It is a method of extracting fish oil using less heat and chemical solvents compared to molecular distillation. With that fewer formations unwanted isomers is achieved and a "cleaner" oil.
- The fluid extraction using CO2 (carbon dioxide) in place of oxygen to gently remove the fatty acids and they are also protected from microorganisms that can not survive without oxygen. Non preservatives or undesirable solvents or chemicals were found in fish oil quell. Heavy metals and contaminant are at significantly lower levels than the standard.
- There is recent evidence showing that the triglyceride form of fish oil is better absorbed when compared to the ethyl esters. Recent data have shown that omega-3 fatty acids supplied as triglycerides may result in higher plasma levels and higher rate of omega-3, compared to omega-3 fatty acids supplied as esters.
- Many fish oils contains only 30% omega-3; which 18% are EPA and 12% DHA approximately . Remaining 70% is a variable mixture of other components. In other words, the regular fish oil contains less than a third part of the desired active ingredients and more than two-thirds of "other" components. These other components may include cholesterol, omega-6 fatty acids, saturated fatty acids, oxidation products and contaminants. Fish Oil as Quell provides high concentration (at least 75%) of active ingredients, leaving less room for compounds which are not essential.
- Quell fish oil is formulated as an Omega 3 fatty acid with high amounts of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid). They have several beneficial properties for the body and overall health. Between them:
- Significantly lowers blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
- It is beneficial against cardiac disorders
- Warns of possible heart disease and stroke
- Called "brain food" because they provide great benefits for mental health
- The benefits of omega-3 fatty acids continue to emerge. Numerous health organizations worldwide recommend appropriate daily intake of EPA and DHA. Accumulating evidence suggests EPA and DHA for cardiovascular health, as well as in many other areas such as neurological health, vision health, and joint health. The omega-3 fatty acid EPA is the direct precursor of prostaglandins, which are involved in helping maintain the body's at normal inflammatory processes.
Quell Fish Oil DHA is indicated for those people who want the additional benefits of vitamin D3 with DHA in pure and powerful capsules.
Contenido per bead
￼Concentrado triglyceride Omega-3 .............. ￼625 mg supercritical CO2
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) .............. 387.5 mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) .............. 100 mg
Ingredients: fish oil concentrate (anchovy, sardine, mackerel), fish gelatin (capsule), glycerin, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein, milk or milk products, corn, sodium, sugar, starch or artificial colors, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Adults: Take 2 pearls a day. Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
No adverse side effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of the reach of children.