Powerful antioxidant protection
70% CONTENT IS FORMED BY
CATECHIN MOST POWERFUL.
GREEN TEA: GREAT SUPPORT ANTIOXIDANT
FORMULATED UNDER QUALITY STANDARDS
This supplement composed of green tea is formed as a powerful cellular antioxidant that will help you giving support to all cells and many of the organs of your body. It is also an ideal dietary supplement if you are wanting to reduce fat.
Each capsule of Green Tea Extract provides 100 mg of green tea extract with 70% of catechins (epigallocatechin gallate), plant compounds with high antioxidant power.
Green tea is the oldest medicinal plant grown in China. The benefits of green tea are numerous. In Asian countries the consumption of this plant is fully standardized. In Japan the consumption of 4 to 5 cups a day is recommended due to their properties and they are needed to obtain effectiveness. For this reason, it is said that green tea extract in capsules is far more effective than infusion. The only difference lies in the concentration of properties.
Green tea extract is 100: 1 herbal extract containing a high dose of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). This provides a large, very important antioxidant support to every cell in the body .
- Increases longevity. Asian countries, which are the ultimate green tea consumers have a longer lifespan than people living in the Western world.
- Brings great benefits in patients with obesity, green tea extract increases the burning of fat, achieving a reduction of body weight.
- Lowers levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL)
- Maintains control of blood glucose levels. Thus, it helps prevent diabetes.
- Green tea extract is very important for heart health. It assists in maintaining good heart function, especially in obese patients.
- It is very effective against viral or bacterial diseases.
Uses for green tea extract (decaffeinated)
- Antioxidant support: green tea extract contains catechins, a type of powerful antioxidant compounds known as polyphenols. 70% of the content of the formula is composed of epigallocatechin gallate which is the most powerful catechin. Numerous studies have reported that EGCG provides optimum cellular function and high antioxidant protection. Multiple recent studies suggest that this polyphenolic compound supports prostate, colon, lung, and bladder health. There is enough research to suggest that EGCG may promote cell health through a number of avenues, including moderation of gene expression and the formation of radicals.
Green tea extract obtained from the leaves of Camellia sinensis is standardized to contain a minimum of 90% of total tea catechins, providing 70% of epigallocatechin gallate. The extract contains <0.42% caffeine. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from the fermentation of dextrose corn and palm oil. The hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
This supplement is ideal for those wishing to reduce oxidative stress, activate metabolism, and reduce cardiovascular risk.
Pure encapsulations recommends intake of 1 to 4 capsules per day in divided doses between meals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult your doctor before taking this product. Case reports suggest that the specific consumption of large amounts of green tea extract may be associated with impaired liver health. Discontinue its use and consult a health professional if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver problems, such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice.
No adverse side effects have been reported. Green tea extract may interfere with the absorption and effectiveness of a number of drugs, including certain disorders, blood thinning, anti-diarrhea drugs and hay fever. Consult your doctor in order to obtain more information.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of the reach of children.
The most exhaustive quality controls
All PureEncapsulations supplements are suitable for sensitive people. They contain no wheat, gluten, nuts, eggs or hydrogenated oils.
Avoiding cross-contamination is critical in PureEncapsulations.
No coatings, binders, fillers, excipients, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or dyes are added type.
All products are free of magnesium stearate.
All equipment parts are disassembled and sterilized before each new production cycle.
All manufacturing of Pure Encapsulations nutritional supplements is made in the most optimal conditions of temperature and humidity.
- The labeling of each product complete detailed list of ingredients, including the composition of the raw material.
Pure encapsulations. Quality control
Pure encapsulations is a science company based in Massachusetts that is actively engaged in the creation and production of high-end nutritional supplements. They are absolute leaders in the manufacturing industry supplementation, along with pioneers in creating new formulas, thanks to research that develop actively. His main concern is the health and nutrition of their customers. Therefore they have many clinical trials that serve to achieve healthy lifestyles.
Pure encapsulations does not use any animal ingredients in their tablets and are completely hypoallergenic. In this regard, it is noteworthy that its raw materials are natural, avoiding the use of artificial components. In addition, all nutritional complex formulated free from gluten and lactose. In this way, they get to be suitable for people with certain intolerances or sensitivities.
All tablets formulated by Pure Encapsulations have passed more comprehensive quality controls, using certified ingredients and declared. This scientific endeavor is a tacit commitment to carry out the production of the most complete line of nutritional supplements, backed by a major advance scientific research. All these products are hypoallergenic, so they are ideal to optimize the health of all people long term.
Large programs of testing products involve verification of the whole process of labeling, potency and purity. In addition to distributing tablets at international level, they are committed to the highest quality ingredients in the most bioavailable forms. Their formulations establish the dosage required, as long as the clinical experience acquired through clinical trials conducted using the double blind system. That is, two groups in each test, one group receives placebo and one supplement are created. Thus can be observed in detail the feasibility of each nutritional complex.